Registration for the 2019 COPi Cup tournament is now open! Join us in celebration of Competition, Camaraderie and Charity — our goal is to raise $250,000 for scholarships this year.
Space is limited, so please reserve your team’s place today.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: ENTRY FEE
The tournament entry fee is a tax deductible charitable contribution to the SCGA Junior Golf Foundation and is required in order to register. The contribution is $450 for each amateur player and $150 for each professional player. A team should be composed of three amateurs and one professional.
Please select your entry type and click Register below to continue.
Step 2: TOURNAMENT PACKAGE
Enter your information to review your Tournament Package options.
- Professionals should not select a Tournament Package. (The team’s amateurs divide the cost for the professional among their group.)
- Amateurs on the same team should select either all single room accommodations OR all double room accommodations. If all amateur team members do not select the same accommodation type, an additional fee will apply to cover the costs of the split rooms.
Please select your entry, then click Submit Registration to continue to payment.
Step 3: PAYMENT
Enter your credit card information to complete payment. As the event draws closer, we will be in touch with details.
- Hosted Tournament Reception at Spanish Bay
- 1st Round of Play at Spyglass Hill
- Hosted Scoring Lunch
- Tournament Dinner
- Final Round of Play at Pebble Beach GL
- Lunch and Tournament Reception
TOURNAMENT AND ACCOMMODATIONS
The entry fee is a tax deductible charitable contribution to the SCGA Junior Golf Foundation and is required to register. The tournament package is not deductible. It includes:
- Lodging at Spanish Bay
- Golf at Pebble Beach GL and Spyglass Hill GC
- Caddie fees (not tips)
- The hosted tournament reception (Saturday night)
- The hosted first round scoring lunch (Sunday)
- The hosted tournament dinner (Sunday)
- The hosted lunch and awards reception (Monday)
- Tournament gifts
Each amateur player pays $3,995 for single room accommodations OR $3,125 for double room accommodations. A team of four should select the same accommodation type, since the three amateurs share the cost of the professional. Should a team decide to have ‘mixed’ accommodations with single and double rooms, extra fees will apply. When two players choose to share a double room and one chooses a single, leaving one person as an additional single, the fee is an additional $425 per room.